Monday, February 1, 2010

Half-birthdays are the best


Remember when I said I would want to be friends with Gene Kelly in this post? Well, my dear sister (Chrissy) bought me a four dvd collection of Gene Kelly for Christmas and I just got it today in the mail. I am so excited! The collection is Singin in the Rain (I love this movie), An American in Paris, On the Town, and Gene Kelly Anatomy of a dancer (the last three of which I have not seen). This is awesome and so blog worthy. I'm sorry I haven't blogged in a while. I've been busy but I am going to try and blog multiple times this week.

I also got 3 other packages in CPO (college post office; pronounced c-po not C.P.O). One of them was a early Happy Valentine's package from my mom. I don't know how she knows, except that mothers seem to know all, but I have a small but growing obsession with zebras. So she sent me an awesome mug with a zebra head for the handle.


Showing off the ballin' mug.




How I really feel about getting 2 awesome packages from people who love me Happy February 1st. My,my January went so fast.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

that last picture is trippy.. but in a totally awesome way

Leighann said...

now i wish i had sent something. boo hoo. too late... you are leaving soon. how do we send you stuff in canada? do you have an address?