So I know I haven't been a faithful blogger at all this semester but I'm trying to do better. 3 in one week isn't bad...not great... but not bad.
1. I'm training for a half-marathon. I hope to actually participate in the day's events but as of now I'm not even signed up. Anyways, it's been challenging but I enjoy it so far. The most I've ran is 8 miles at a time.
2. Last Monday was my half birthday. I usually don't celebrate or even remember it exists but for some reason this year I wanted to have a cake. So Marie and I celebrated together (hers was 8 days before mine). It was fun even though we got a lot of stares.
3. My boss at the Luce is a big jokester. This is a typical conversation between us.
Me (coming in to ask a question about a member): The husband is an employee..
Lee: your husband?
Me : No, not my husband
Lee: You didn't even invite me to the wedding
Me: Okay, fine. My husband. I invited you to the wedding. It's over. I now have the husband and he's an employee.
Me: Yes, here. He works here. Now the real reason I'm in here is to get an answer to my question.....
4. Tomorrow is my first day at the Olympics. I was suppose to leave at 10:46 a.m. but my flight was canceled due to snow. So as of now, I'm not leaving until 5:30 p.m. and getting into Vancouver at a little before midnight.
5. A local paper in Chambersburg wrote an article about me. I'll give you guys the link even though it is a poorly written article and I sound retarded.
6. I'm making flashcards of important athletes at my venue just so I recognize their names and faces but it makes me feel creepy.
7. It's weird how much snow everyone is getting this winter. It's like we had a snow drought for the last 3 years and it's all deciding to come this year.
this post is not that great but I just wanted to keep you guys updated.