1. First post of the new year. This year has already been adventurous and makes me excited for the rest of it.
2. Last week, I spent the night in a different bed/state each night (Sun-Fri). Some of those beds were comfortable and some were not but I had so much fun visiting family and friends across the North and Midwest. I went to 8 different states in 6 days. Fun times.
3. My roommate has joined me again this semester so I am super happy. We even bought a male beta fish and named him Toby. We both love him a lot more than we thought it was possible to love a fish.
so much love. In fact, I can hear Marie talking to Toby right now.
This picture is just to show how flourescent he is. He's just that cool.
4. I went running today near sunset and it was so peaceful. I saw random llamas and a blue heron and the sky was gorgeous for at least ten minutes. The only thing I regret is running for so long. I am sore already. But I have to maintain the schedule because 3 friends and I might run a half-marathon in the Kentucky horse parks at the end of March.
5. I start working at the Olympics in T-minus 28 days. We have meetings,handbooks, and release forms coming out of our ears but it's really exciting. I like so many of the people going with me.
6. I'm only blogging right now because my family is bugging me about it haha but I love you all.
7. I have 6.5 hrs of class on M/W and 3 on F but I have no classes on T/TH so it works out. Because of the Olympics, we have to take all media classes and they are super long to make up the time we are gone. Also it's hard to make your schedule work with the weird times and work loads. I was stressing earlier about it but it's all good now.