Monday, November 16, 2009

Piano Pants Project

This a project I thought about starting 3 months ago. Remember when I found these pants in my closet back in August? My sisters use to wear them all the time even though I'm pretty sure they were never in style. Well, my project was to see how many people I could get a picture of wearing the pants. I'm convinced that these pants are like the sisterhood of the traveling pants where no matter who it is they fit each person. Here to prove that point is my first victim, er I mean participant.


Harley Benjamin Day IV (Or has we all call him, "Buck")
He has been married to my 4th sister, Chrissy for over 4 years. They coached my basketball team my junior and senior year of high school because we were so bad, they felt obligated. Or they love basketball and wanted be involved in my and the other girls' lives. Either way it was fun to hang out with them all the time and actually be good at basketball.
I'm actually surprised he was willing to put on the pants and that they fit him because he's a guy and all. But fit them they did. I'm actually really proud of Buck because he lost over 50 pounds this summer and got back into shape. He did p-90x all summer and then a team triathlon a month ago. The guy who would eat a burger for an appetizer is now so disciplined. Way to go, Buck. I'm glad I get to see him in just over a week.

5 comments:

hamesworth said...

Wow that's crazy that he lost 50 lbs and that the pants fit...

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THE PIANO PANTS!

~kdn

Leighann said...

I am not surprised Buck put them on. I am a little surprised they fit him. :)

Anonymous said...

Of course I fit in them...I am like one of the sisters. Oh by the way DJ...Chrissy is #5 on the sisterhood list...But #1 in my heart. I love you. Looking for ya at the holidays. We need the other brother in laws in these pants...(NEW Calender for Karla)

Buck

Dottie said...

haha whoops....