Sunday, November 29, 2009

Door Knob Lock


Dear little door knob lock,
I know in the past years, we haven't been as close as we should have been but I want to thank you for your help this weekend.Thank-you for helping save my dignity this weekend from curious kids peeping into the bathroom. Thanks for saving me the worry... But I do have one thing to say. What was with you getting stuck every time I tried to get out of the bathroom.It wasn't nice. I didn't like worrying that I was going to be stuck in the bathroom indefinitely without my phone while everyone was far away downstairs. You just wanted to see if anyone would actually hear me if I yelled, well I didn't like it. I've had some close calls this weekend and I know you're old but I just needed some extra help with all the kiddies in town.
Thanks.
Sincerely,
Deej

p.s. In case you were wondering door knob lock, I got back safely and the ride was very uneventful but we made very good time. The boys took turns sleeping or singing along with me to songs like "Kiss the Girl" by Ashley Tisdale or "Wannabe" by the Spice Girls. I think they secretly liked it haha

p.s.s I'll be back soon so I hope you and I can have a better relationship over Christmas break.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

HAHAHAHAh this is awesome.

Leighann said...

who ever thought up that door knob lock?