Saturday, November 28, 2009

Good One

I was told to make cookies tonight. I mixed up the batter and discovered that the batter didn't taste good at all. Well, actually not me but Amy who was snitching some of the batter. Strike one.

I tried to make these cupcakes (Vanilla Pumpkin Cupcakes). Both the cake part and the frosting called for 2 sticks of butter of softened butter. When I had finished making the cupcakes and was making the frosting, I went to soften the butter for the frosting and found the sticks of butter for the cupcakes still in the microwave. (I will not make fun of my mom for being absent-minded anymore) Strike two.

I finished making the frosting and tasted it and didn't like it at all. I had used mom's "bad" vanilla from Mexico and it's way too strong. Strike three.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sad day!! i'm sorry hon. there is good news though...i'll see you tomorrow! haha...woooooo. i need to sleep.

~kdn

Anonymous said...

huh, yeah, i thought the cupcakes tasted a little dry. :) i loved them anyway and you too :) (katie)