Thursday, November 19, 2009

Complexity


i lost... okay so I thought I lost at this NaBloPloMo thing but I didn't. Crisis adverted.

Anyways, I'm just dealing with finding balance. I feel like it's hard to find balance especially right now in this time of my life. When to say something, when to keep my mouth shut, when to care and when to just let it roll off my back. When to go out with friends and when to say back and do homework or actually sleep. The line from the Taylor Swift song, Breathe, "we know it's never simple, never easy" keeps going through my head.Sometimes I just wish it was a little simpler but I guess life never really is.



p.s. thank-you google for that very complex image

3 comments:

Marie-Claire said...

nice pic.

LCJ said...

I'm longing for a simple life too.

Anonymous said...

girl...that song has been going through my head since...well...monday night. especially the next few lines that you didn't use, "never a clean break, no one here to save me, you're the only thing i know like the back of my hand." maybe we're both singing it and getting it stuck in each others' heads over and over. ha. love you.

~kdn