Monday, November 23, 2009

Little letters

Dear School,
I refuse to do anything that is related to you right now.

Dear Marie,
I'm listening to you sing John Elton... I'm not even mad.

Dear Swine Flu,
you better not come back in full swing in January.

Dear Rainy day,
I really wanted to take advantage of the lack of light today and take a nap but I didn't get to. The point is Rainy day, I'm asking if you'll come back at a more convenient time. Thanks.

Dear G-baby,
I'm awaiting your call and dreading our ride together tomorrow even though I think it's going to be okay.

Dear Sweet-potato casserole,
I can't wait for you to be in my belly.

Dear sleep,
I can't wait to get more of you.

Dear Family,
Can't wait to see you... well most of you that is. Haha.

Dear Friends,
I love you lots and am sad we'll be apart. But I know we'll have fun separately.

Dear I.D. card of Marie,
is that all you had, hiding in between our beds? thought you could hide from us so that she wouldn't be able to do anything related to Asbury, did you? well we got the best of you.

Dear Internet,
I don't know what's wrong with you but please work.

5 comments:

Marie-Claire said...

You just asked me why I was laughing and it was because this blog is a huge lol.

Also, I'm pretty sure his name is Elton John, not John Elton...I could be wrong.

hamesworth said...

I talked to G-baby tonight. I prepped him for what to do on the ride back with you...

Also, I didn't even notice it said John Elton, I simply recognized it as Elton John. Weird huh?

Leighann said...

dear dot, i'll see you soon. let's bake something.

Anonymous said...

bahahah!! john elton?? i didn't even notice that! goodness...i hope your trip went well. and i have a dress waiting for you when we get back to school.:)

Dottie said...

John Elton...that is a huge lol

Dear Leighann,
Most def.

Dear Katelyn,
you are awesome and I love you

Dear Holland,
I think you're "prepping" worked. He was super nice.