Friday, November 6, 2009

Can we talk about these pictures?




dear me, my friends are cute.
Yesterday I had a wonderful afternoon. I completed my survey which felt good to participate in Assessment day, I hung up a framed poster in our unit (the living room of our hall) that has been leaning against the wall since I arrived at school, and had a wonderful photo shoot with my friends. It was one of the first afternoons I had had off in a while, so it felt great.
Then last night I studied/ fell asleep on my bed, played wallyball for the 2nd night in a row, and watched office. Oh and the glee album that I pre-ordered downloaded last night. Although I was sad today to discover that the 2 songs that I really wanted from glee weren't included in the album. They were basically the only reason I decided to get the album. Also the frame I hung up already fell down. Bummer. Oh well I'm trying not to let it bother me.

No comments: