Monday, January 21, 2013

New Year's Resolution


I know it's a couple weeks late but one of my New Year's Resolution this year is to read the Bible through in a year. Conveniently IWU gave me One Year Bible last year. I am embarrassed to say that I have never done this and I can't say that I am off to a super great start but I am really going to try and stick with it. I really like reading my Bible every day. I think it helps me grow closer to the Lord and give me new perspective every day. I can definitely tell the difference when I miss a couple days in the Word so I really going to try and keep this resolution going.

Anyone have any New Year's Resolutions?

1 comment:

Leighann said...

Great resolution!! I've found reading it straight through I see big, overall themes that I missed when I pick out just a chapter here or there. Take notes!