Monday, July 9, 2012

Quadruple Date



(who has the better headpiece?)


Adam and I had plans to go out for ice cream at Ivanhoes with two other couples but because of the busyness of that place any day of the week and an addition to our couples, we decided just to go out to eat.
Adam was at my house when I came home from work on Friday. I was so excited to tell him we about the addition to our triple date.

Adam, guess what. We have friends. Wanna know who else is coming tonight?

Interested stare with accompanying silence.

Okay, I’ll tell you. Kindra and Taylor! And then they’re staying over for a pre-marital sleepover. (Taylor later informed us that any sleepover before you are married is a pre-marital sleepover- clarification Kindra and Taylor are getting married in 3 weeks and Adam and I are getting married in 5 months. Hence the funny name of pre-martial sleepover but girls slept in the guest room, one boy on a couch and the other in my bed. Just didn’t want you to worry, mom.)

Kindra had a bridal shower the next day at her house so her mom had wanted her out of the house. My idea was for her and Taylor to come visit me and hang out with everyone. It was a pretty good idea if I do say so myself

I had so much fun. We went with Abby and Aaron, Jenna and Nate, and Kindra and Taylor. We just talked a lot about adult stuff (moving, getting involved in the community,  houses, weddings and babies) haha It was nice to feel like I was at the adult table. Growing up in big family, I was always sat at the kid table so it’s nice when I get to talk about things that are interesting to me.

We then went to Dairy Queen for everyone to get their ice cream fix. Afterwards, several of us went back to my house for talking and some Uno.

It was nice to be with a whole group of people who love Jesus, love each other, and like to have a good time ;)

1 comment:

Leighann said...

You have the better headpiece, duh! Sounds like a fun weekend.