Friday, June 29, 2012

Lake Tahoe




Lake Tahoe is beautiful! Clearest lake I've ever seen! We went kayaking and saw all the way to the bottom. It was at least 20 feet deep where we were.



The Lake even makes a Canadian goose look good.



Sawyer has grown up so much since the last time I saw him. He has hair and can say more than three words. What a cute little man.


Here starts the obsession with the geese.




 So cute, right?


Sawry, Addy. We made Sawyer apologize for hurting Addy. 



 The little man loves throwing sand, dirt, whatever.


 and I love taking pictures of him.



She's pretty cute too ;)


Addy really wanted to fly her kite. So we went to the pier.


 Nice face Trent.


Good Ol' Emily



I had a good time in California. I would go back if I could. Next time, I wanna explore and site see a lot.

No comments: