Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Shopping with Kindra

 I am so blessed to have one of my good friends only an hour and half away. I was worried when I graduated college that I wouldn't be able to keep in contact with my friends or see them. I am very pleased to say that the last year has proved me wrong. I got to live near some of my friends last summer and fall, which was awesome. I have kept in contact with a lot of girlfriends from college, some more than others but I hope to do even better this year. As wedding season starts, I'm excited to see many of my friends tie the knot but even more excited to see my other friends who will be in the audience ;)

Anyways this past Saturday, I got my haircut and then met up with Kindra to do some summer shopping for vacation and all the weddings I have on my calendar.


 The hair dresser decided I needed sexy hair for my casual shopping. Thank-you?



Kindra and I met in the middle so neither of us had to travel the full way which was nice but also hard because we didn't really have anywhere to go when we were tired of shopping. Thankfully Target has super comfy lawn furniture. We talked there for over 45 minutes haha


So would people take me serious if I wore these? I think so.



 I got a new life bag (a bag I can fit anything I want into it). It's a lot more grown-up than my canvas paisley bag that apparently everyone hated but me. Eh... oh well haha




































3 comments:

Kate said...

Your hair looks AWESOME. Love it, girl. Miss you lots!

Anonymous said...

I love your hair!! You’re so beautiful dottie!
-Katie

Leighann said...

I love the bag. and the hair.