Monday, September 19, 2011

Boots and Best Friends



I bought these boots 3 days ago and have been in them every since. Wore them with a dress to a wedding on Saturday, put them with skinny jeans and a fall sweater for church last night, and wore a similar outfit today when I went to see one of my bosses to get more projects. I've wanted some fall boots for a long time so it'll be a while till I'm not planning my next outfit with them :)



In other notes, I surprised Marie this weekend by showing up at the hotel she was staying at for her friend's weddings. Our other friend, Anna, was going to the wedding and so asked if I wanted to join her and surprise Marie. We packed up the car and left on Friday and were giddy with excitement by the time we pulled into the hotel parking lot. I was nervous because I just didn't know how she would react but when she saw me, she cried from joy (this has never happened so I was well, surprised myself). All in all, we had a fun, relaxing weekend. Glad I got to see her :)


This is what just came out of her room. She likes to play dress-up instead of napping. She just forgot to unzip the dress before putting it on.




5 comments:

Marie-Claire said...

Your hair looks great. #messybun

Dottie said...

haha thanks. Apparently I don't take showers anymore. #freelancing

Leighann said...

Love the boots! I wore my boots the other day for the first time this season and it felt like my feet were home. :)

Anonymous said...

I love your hair too dottie! And, I was so happy to log on here and see that you had posted! Yay! I haven't worn my boots yet this season but I'm excited to do that. I LOVE boots and skinny jeans!

Kate said...

Those boots (and children) are SO CUTE.