Grandma: Hey Dottie, what do you think of Adam's piano playing skills? Does it turn you on?
Natalie: This is my Aunt Dottie. I think her real name is DJ or something like that.
2. It was so good to see Adam for 10 whole days!!! I haven't seen him for that long since he left in August. It was also nice to meet his grad school friends, the family he lives with in Milwaukee, home friends, and some of his family I had never met. I also got to go curling with him, which was fun and will really help me understand it when he tells me about it.
3. I got so many presents for Christmas! I was very thankful but almost felt embarrassed or spoiled because I got soooo many more than everyone else at Adam's house. They all usually get money from their grandparents or parents but everyone knew I needed house stuff so they got me a lot of it. I am now have all the things of a housewife without actually being one.
4. I played a lot of games, most of which I hadn't ever played. We played Farkle, Stratego, 7 Wonders, Chinese Checkers, Things, Party Pong/Around the World, Just Dance Wii game, and Apples to Apples. Very fun way to spend time with the family.
5. I ate way too much food. Does anyone else feel like that?
6. I did absolutely nothing! It was nice but boy was I ever lazy.
7. My muffler fell off two nights ago. Not really a highlight but an event all the same. It had a hole in it and I had decided not to fix it so it was only a matter of time. I might be getting a new used car soon so it's all good.