Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Weekend Warriors


Wow, so the people have spoken. Thank you everyone who sent me emails, texts, Facebook, blog, and instagram comments about my glass choices. Seriously a hard choice. The overwhelming choice was #5, which I was leaning towards anyways… I'm still going between #4 and #5 because my hipster self is trying to win even though I know #5 looks better. haha Sending them back today though ;)


Anywho this weekend, we watched a lot of basketball (Adam's brackets are busted!) and explored the city a bit.

We went to Eataly, a huge Italian marketplace full of multiple restaurants dedicated to pizza, pasta, meats and cheeses, wines, gelatos or other fancy Italian themed food. It was awesome.

 You could also get fresh pasta

 All kinds of cheese

 fun kitchen gadgets


fresh produce and two levels of fun imported goods from Italy

 On Sunday, Adam went to a men's meeting after church to meet some guys at our church while I went out to eat with one of their wives. It was fun to get to know another lady from our church in more casual setting. Looking forward to continuing to explore the city and meet new people.



No comments: