Thursday, March 27, 2014

Ripped off

When I worked at Indiana Wesleyan University, it was my task to come up with an infographic to explain the 4 page document about the financial aid calculator. It was a really hard task to condense that much information in just one graphic so it took several rounds of different designs. We ended up with this final design.



Now granted, I haven't worked at IWU for a solid year and half (which is sad!) but this week, my old coworker sent me an email about a neighboring college that had "borrowed" our graphic on their website.  Not sure how I feel about it since they didn't even try to make it their own… I mean, they could have at least attempted to make it a little more different, right?



Well, I guess it just means we did a good job coming up with our graphic ;)

No comments: