Thursday, February 6, 2014

Throwback Thursday



In honor of the Olympics, which are starting tomorrow, I thought I'd throwback to when I worked at the Olympics… I cannot believe that that was 4 years ago! So much has happened since then. In 2010, I started dating Adam, worked at the Olympics, and promoted the World Equestrian Games. In 2011, I finished my senior year of college, got engaged, moved to Indiana for my first job at Indiana Wesleyan University and Adam went to Marquette for grad school. In 2012,  Adam and I planned our wedding, I had the best/worst year of my life in Indiana (made great friends, loved my job, but had such a hard time being long distance), He got a job at BMO Harris bank, and then we got married and I moved to Milwaukee. 2013, was our first year of marriage, some job transitions for me, and Adam graduated from grad school. Now 2014 finds Adam with a new job and us moving in a month. It's all very exciting. I am so thankful for the people I have met and the person that God is shaping me into.

Reading over those old posts 4 years ago was brutal. (If you decide to re-read them, you can start here but I warn you to grab some cheese because I provide a lot of whine…whew, thankfully I have grown up a little the past 4 years.)

Happy Thursday! We're looking forward to curling now that we curl. Are you guys looking forward to any specific sport?


1 comment:

Henry said...

They actually start tonight at midnight. whut? I thought about you today and the vancouver games. what a great opportunity. i'm so glad you got to do it.

~leighann