Friday, September 6, 2013

VACATION

We have no food! We did such a good job eating the perishables/leftovers. Yay us!


Adam is working in Chicago today so I'm just along for the ride. Hoping to meet a friend who worked with me at Kohl's for lunch and other than that hang out in the big city. I'm super excited. Then we head into Michigan tonight to start our vacation. I'm super excited! I don't think I'll be able to update the blog next week but I'll take lots of pictures so I can update it when we get back. Also my sister, Katie, moves in with us (for her final Occupational Therapy placement before she graduates) 5 days after we get back from vacation. We have been talking about this for over a year so I can't believe it's finally here. We are going to have to much fun!!!! We're going to be friends while Adam is soooo busy with school and work it's stupid.

Anyways,  I'm off! Adios for a week.


No comments: