Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Travels

The last few weeks have been filled with travels and much needed hangouts with friends and family. Adam and I almost saw every person we know and love (there are some exceptions but I'd say we did pretty good). This last weekend, Adam was in a wedding for a friend from Asbury that he lived with for two summers in a row. Since he was in the wedding and involved in lots of boy hangouts all weekend, I opted to not go to the wedding but instead have him drop me off in Indiana to stay with friends for the weekend. I had so much fun. I got to stay with my dear friend, Kindra, for a couple days in Indianapolis. We talked about life, I got to see where she works and meet some of her coworkers, we held puppies because we love, 







ate at Yats (one of my favorite places to eat--yummy creole food on the cheap), went to her church and met a lot of people who go there, went to a chinese buffet because that's what you do when friends come in town, helped her help her friend who does flowers set up the flowers for a wedding, and just got a lot of hang out time together. We then had dinner with our good friend, Abby, Saturday night at a Sushi place. It was so much fun and good to just talk about life and laugh a lot. So much fun! 

#triple selfie



Then Abby took me back to Marion (where I lived last year and worked at IWU) and I got to see a lot of people that I had hung out with last year. 





I even got to see my friends, Jenna and Nate, who just had their baby last week! What a little cutie. Then Adam came Sunday and had dinner with us and then we were on our way back to the little, big city. It was so fun! I felt like I had been dropped off for one big sleepover. I'm glad we saw everybody but am also glad to be back. I have some seriously laundry to do since we've hardly been home the last few weeks.




1 comment:

Leighann said...

Looks like you've been having lots of fun! I know I loved seeing you a few weeks ago.