Monday, December 7, 2009

Monday morning goodness

I'm going to delay the Piano Pants project until later this week because I didn't feel like writing about that today.


This morning I woke up to the glorious smell of cinnamon and discovered that my hall's SLA (a.k.a spiritual life assistant- each hall has a person who leads weekly Bible studies and prays for the hall- the Ra's counterpart.) had made the whole hall cinnamon rolls. She had even put our names on toothpicks to stick into each individual cinnamon roll. It was such an amazing surprise. I don't know about everyone else but having someone think of me enough to get up early and make me a cinnamon roll is enough to make my day. I am truly appreciative of Anna (our SLA). She is so kind, thoughtful, and has such a big servant's heart.

1 comment:

Leighann said...

can Anna come live in, um i mean on, my hall? i like cinnamon rolls.