Monday, April 21, 2014

He is Risen

Growing up, we never celebrated the Lenten season. This year, I tried to be more intentional and be more aware of the Easter season. I really enjoyed it more not letting the Easter season surprise me and am just so thankful for all that God has done for us.


Thankful for a family that is close and that we can spend time with them 

 Sarah's boyfriend, Bryant, and cousins, Nate and Matt, and Matt's girlfriend, Valerie joined us
A funny, supportive husband

 Laughing and playing lots of croquet in the beautiful weather.

a game of Heads Up (you guess or act out the words on the person's forward based on the category)

I don't even know what we are acting out here

This one was scuba diving.

I'm thankful for his grace. We are so unworthy yet he chose to rescue us to have a relationship with him. It's truly amazing.



No comments: