Monday, October 8, 2012

Wreath and Weekend Recap




Okay so when I said I wasn't totally sold on my wreath, what I meant was I hated it but didn't know what to do about it. I had seen my friend's, Abby, wreath 2 years ago and remember I liked it but didn't remember what it looked like. So... when I got stuck on my wreath I just gave up... That didn't stop me from putting that thing on my door though... All. Week.

I revamped it on Friday and like it so much better. I would say however that wreath making is not a skill of mine. We'll see if I can get better at this in the future.


 new wreath.


My weekend also included

painting in Abby's new house.


First Bridal Shower. These lovely ladies and Abby hosted a shower for me on Saturday. Hopefully I'll have more pictures tomorrow to show you that. It was awesome. They did such a good job.


Wedding crafts. I was back at it this weekend- making wool billy balls, chalkboard labels, and designing more print materials for the wedding.

Did you have any fun or random weekend plans?

2 comments:

Leighann said...

sounds like fun! like the new wreath. we had friends in. there was a lot of playing, some museum-going, lots of eating, and a few movies.

Anonymous said...

Love the wreath! My weekend plans included yoga & homework & hanging out with Jack & Bobby!