Friday, May 9, 2014

Can I get a happy medium?




Dear Chicago,

Forgive me. I think I wronged you by hinting that you don't produce warm weather. Well, you sure did prove me wrong. Upper 80's today in my office was maybe a little harsh. I mean, we don't even have the window units yet and there is absolutely no cross breezes in our office. Sweat was dripping off of me as I just sat at my computer. I wasn't even working in that heat and I was sweating. It wasn't pretty. And the water cooler was not cooling our water at.all. Not exactly refreshing.

But I will say that my morning run was nice and the hubby even suggested we go on a post-work bike ride down towards downtown. I admit, you were looking good and if we could come to a happy medium on the heat, you would feel good too.  Hoping we can reach an agreement on that but I'm not going to push seeing as you didn't take too kindly last time…

So I'm backing off for now and hoping for a good weekend


No comments: