Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Projects

I don't have much to write about because all weekend long, Adam and I worked on projects. I felt like I was in college again. I went to the mall, chick-fil-A and got a movie from redbox before starting my projects. Some of our projects were fun, like our desk (almost done!) and table (going to take forever but so worth it!) but some of them not so fun, like applying for jobs (no thanks) or him working on his class project (in between hanging out with me, helping me with stuff, enjoying the beautiful weather!, and movies. Projects are hard to do when you have a wife). Anyways, all of that to say, this weekend was beautiful but we didn't get to enjoy it to it's fullest because of these projects. It however, didn't stop me from wearing shorts and sandals. Also it looks like winter took the weekend off. No rain, just sun and warm weather. It looks like it comes back on Wednesday but until then, I'll enjoy the refreshing change in weather.

Anyone else have a good weekend? (I know your weekend, Leighann, was eventful!)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I went to Gathland State Park with Bobby (was 70 degrees and sunny) and lost my keys behind a tree when I used it as my “facilities”. Found my keys by the grace of God because really, all trees kind of started to look alike. I also was Kid’s Assist in the little kid’s Sunday school class and had an 18 month old scream at me for 45 minutes before I had the pleasure of changing his poopy diaper. Other than that, not much to report. Oh, wait- had a cookout at Mom’s with john and jess, kenny and johanna and their brood. Now, that’s really it.

Katie