Tuesday, March 9, 2010
You might be addicted to sleep if :
1. As soon as you wake up, you want to go back to sleep.
2. You daydream only about napping.
3. You have frequent "tired headaches".
4. You would rather sleep then be at the "Celebration that your school just became a University" party complete with your best friends and chocolate cake.
5. You set your alarm and then "accidentally" turn it off because you subconsciously don't want to get up for work in the morning.
6. Your roommate who loves napping tells you you are in fact addicted to sleep.
7. You don't hang out with your boyfriend because you can't get out of bed.
8. In one of the most bizarre chapels in your University's history, you aren't paying attention but just counting down the minutes till you can sleep again.
9. You change your major to sleeping. ( and when people tell you that's not a real major, you just ignore them and go back to sleep)
10. When given the choice, you sleep and don't remember the other choice that was presented to you to try and convince you not to sleep.
11. You start forgetting daily activities and knowledge because you're always in a daze.
12. You lay in your bed and tell your friends you aren't going to take a nap but just lay there and talk to them. Despite what you tell them , they don't believe you and you fall asleep.
13. You fall asleep in many different positions not usually taken and on objects not usually used like standing up laying your head against the shelf.
14. You fall asleep writing this blog...