Thursday, March 11, 2010


It has been springtime on campus for the last few days. It's been glorious. I love the cute skirts and sundresses that us girls pull out of the closet, frisbee on the green, flowers and green grass, baby horses, perfect weather, sunshine, and smoothies. Our campus really comes alive as soon as the weather gets nice. It makes it really hard to stay disciplined to do homework but it's so fun to be able to be outside more. I love it.

(seriously? so cute. I can't wait to see more of these around the area)

Spring Break starts tomorrow. I'm so excited. No responsibility for 10 days. Of course some of the professors gave us work but I don't have to go to class or work or anything really. I can take a nap if I want to. (of course that's (not) all I'm really thinking about these days...)

courtesy to google for the images.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was going to leave a comment about the first picture- I thought you took it and I was like- wo,, that's a cool pic, then i read your disclaimer at the bottom...good job google :)
-cousin kel

Unknown said...

I can totally relate! It's so hard to stay focused on school work when it's so beautiful outside! :o) Enjoy each and every day of your spring break and all the little things God created! :o)