Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Engagement Photos

Almost a month ago, I got the privilege of taking my friend's, Kindra, and her fiancé's, Taylor, engagement photos. I will admit I had a lot of cute ideas but when it came down to it, it was rainy and kind of cold so that threw out well... all of them. So needless to say, I was a little off my game and wish I would have prepared better for the weather. It's important when taking people's photos to direct them in a way that they feel at ease and don't feel awkward at the thought of not knowing how to pose. I failed at that task for the day because I did not bring my A game. All that to say, I think she has lots of pictures to choose from since before this they only had 6 pictures of themselves as a couple but I wish I would have done better (isn't that how it always is?).

Here are a couple. I'll let her show you the rest sometime on Facebook.






Isn't Ollie just the cutest? (that's the dog I got to puppy sit a few weeks ago)

No comments: