Thursday, May 3, 2012

EMeals



Okay so Marie-Claire just told me about this site the other day but it seriously looks ingenious. It's called EMeals and helps you budget and come up with weekly meal plans. You sign up for $5 a month and get an email each week of your dinner plans, complete with recipes and a grocery list. You can even set up your favorite grocery store (if they have it) and they'll try to pick recipes based on what's on sale. What?!? Yes. Crazy. Also you can have grocery lists based on your family size (even if it's just yourself), certain allergies, budget friendly items, diets, and other various things. It looks sweet. Anyways, I think I'm going to try and it and let you know how it goes. Seems pretty awesome to me since I have been struggling with what to make for myself and soon one other person. Might be helpful to some of you budget-friendly or busy people out there. Or really anyone who has ever struggled with what to buy in order to make so you can finally eat. Can I get an amen?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

amen
-katie