Thursday, April 12, 2012

Major Recap

Remember when I used to blog? Yeah me neither.
(I thought it was time to update y'all on some things I've done lately and then I ate a whole row of warm brownies and wasn't as motivated. So here is a shortened recap.)

Indiana is getting better to live in. It's amazing how much a place can change with some sunshine and new friends.


I've been traveling the last few weekends. Two weekend ago went something like this.
Left Saturday morning and heading south to pick up my dear friend, Jenelle, from the Indy area. We then headed North to Milwaukee!!! We had a blast all weekend. I dropped her off with her good friend who she hadn't seen in a long time and I met up with Adam. ( Jenelle and I met up the next day)

We had a FULL day.
(Remember my Saturday started at 6am and I didn't get to Milwaukee till noonish)
We saw the Hunger Games. (Loved it)
Walked around the mall and saw cool Marquette memorabilia.
Went to the Bucks Game.
Ate dinner.


Next day.
Church
hit some golf balls with his friend. (He's teaching me how to golf. It's hard but fun too)

We got the jumbo bucket because we're serious about golf! (or there were 3 of us) this picture makes poor Adam look like he's struggling but really it was just timing of it haha

Picked up Jenelle and gave her the grand tour of M-town.
Saw Lake Michigan and played around on the playground and the pier.


Went an ate at this cool restaurant in the Third Ward and saw a ping-pong club called Spin. Seriously cool idea.
And then just hung out

Monday
was just chill
ate at Kopps Frozen Custard (Yummy burgers/fries/and custard)
got the tour of Marquette and then had to be on our way

It was a lovely weekend.

Then was Easter weekend. It was wonderful!
We played mini golf, hung out with friends and family, watched the Masters, and dyed eggs. Dying eggs was serious competition. Adam did Cubs, curling, and golf (shocker), I did ombre-style eggs with messages, and his sister, Sarah, did crazy designs. Sad I didn't get a picture of them all.
I'm sure we did other stuff but it was way chill compared to our previous jam-packed weekend so I don't remember much else.


No comments: