Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Mom's Wedding Weekend

My mom got married this weekend. Spending time with my family was long overdue so I was pumped to see every one. I decided to just post the pictures of weekend instead of hashing out everything that happened. The photos are a little blurry, I apologize. (For a little more detailed explanation of the weekend, go here to Leighann's blog)




Here is a picture of the grandkids and Mom and Neil.


Here again is how we get that picture.


Aunt Chrissy and Muriel.


The Plumlee family and the happy couple.


The kids had a pretend wedding.




Autumn is growing up.


 When Mom and Neil left, the real fun happened. The boys tried to go all around the table without it falling over. J.J accomplished it first.



Ainsley


 Muriel


 Ryan


The boys talking about blowing stuff up after the wedding because well, boys will be boys.



The weekend was great. I wish we had more time but I had so much fun.

3 comments:

Leighann said...

The time was too short. SEriously. I didn't want it to end.

johanna said...

It was a great weekend. You should get married in Hagerstown so we all could have fun after you leave. LOL

Anonymous said...

I felt so bad that with all the gaming etc. I didn't get to give you a big hug good-bye. It was so good seeing you and Adam. I assume your trip back was uneventful.
Aunt Karen