Monday, November 7, 2011

Engagement Photos


Adam came 2 weeks ago and I got one of my friends to take our photos so that we could save some money. I think they turned out very well. I put most of the good ones on Facebook so I don't want to repeat all of them but here are some ones I didn't put up.


We think we're funny.

These laughs are real.
We're getting married. Can you believe it?
Just dancing in the street like that old Mo-town song.
We like to be different and funny. We at least crack ourselves up.


Hope you have a wonderful day. Both Adam and I have interviews today so just pray that God would open up the right doors for us. Also Thanksgiving is only 2 1/2 weeks away. I can't believe it!! I'm so excited to see my family.


2 comments:

Leighann said...

headed to fb now to see the others. i love these. especially the one of you guys laughing together in the field... sitting down. so sweet.

Just Liz. said...

Loved your photos. They were really genuine. It's good to see two people who love each other so much :):):):)