Thursday, September 2, 2010

So....

Wow, I honestly can't believe I'm already 2 weeks into my senior year. This year is going to go sooo fast.

This summer I was super busy with:

Making food
















Working a ton and making friends
with really cool people (and penguins). (23 days until the Alltech
Games :)
















Spending time with him :)
















Spending time with friends (I don't have time to edit these photos)

And getting ready for my last year before the real world.

This summer has been very stretching but I have really learned a lot.... a lot about people... a lot about myself.... a lot about what I want out of life.... a lot about God.

I'm excited for this year. I'm trying not to wish it away because I'm so stressed or busy. I'm trying to enjoy this time and learn as much as I can this last year.

Booyah...


4 comments:

Unknown said...

yay Dottie! glad to hear from you! Your summer looks like so much fun even though it has been busy! The fruit picture looks sweet! :o) Loved the photos. You're right not to wish your sr year away because time truly flies fast. So my advice, enjoy every moment, do your best, pray, smile, cry if you need to let it out then move on and live it up! :o) <3 ya!

Abby Wilkinson said...

I know you are super busy, but I hope I can do dinner with you sometime soon. Let me know what works. Even though you lived with us for most of the summer I feel like we need to catch up.

Love you!

Anonymous said...

The penguin is ADORABLE!!! also, what is the first picture of? some kind of salad??? your pics with adam are great. i love you and i miss you and i'm glad you're blogging again!

Leighann said...

yeah!! she's back. can't wait to hear more. i also wondered what was in the lettuce leaf. :)