Monday, May 10, 2010

letters

Dear real world,
I do not like you.
I do not want to get up at 6:30 in the morning, five days a week and then work till 5.
I don't want to listen to the radio morning shows and the afternoon ones too. I think radio DJ's are annoying and narcissistic.
I don't want to wear businessy clothes everyday and have access passes to get into my job.
I don't want to have the old phone extension of someone who just left the company.
And I especially don't want to get up and do it all over again.
All I can say is at least you pay me, real world.
See ya tomorrow.

love,
dodger

3 comments:

Katelyn said...

aw...that bad? i'm sorry hon.

Unknown said...

haha you're funny dodger! know that in every job in the real world there are always things we don't like and things we do like especially the pay, the benefits of knowing you have a unique skill to make a difference in someone's life, it'll get better! :o) <3

Kate said...

Radio DJ's may be annoying and narcissistic, but real life DJ is hilarious and adorable.