Sunday, May 17, 2009

kids are funny?


I think I like kids.
I mean I like them but I'm totally not ready for them.
I babysat tonight- the girl wet her pants 3 times. Am I ever going to be ready to have kids? Not that that's the worst thing in the world but seriously your life disappears when kids come and then your whole life revolves around them. It's a drastic shift. Your schedule is based on when they have to eat, sleep, or use the bathroom. You can't just pick up and move, you can't go on that spontaneous road trip, you can't go to the beach all day, or go out to a nice quiet dinner and a movie. It's crazy. I'm thankful that its not the 1800's where I'd already be married with 3 kids. 
Also Thank-you mom for doing all that crap for me and my 6 siblings... I'm realizing the older I get the more my mom has done for me and how selfless she really is. I think I will understand her a lot more when I've had kids but for now it's enough for me to know she's awesome and doesn't get enough credit.


sidenote #1:
the girl I babysat repeatedly asked where my baby was.
I was like I don't have a baby and gave various excuse like I'm not old enough or I'm not married. But those didn't seem to work because she just kept asking why. 
"Is your baby with your husband?"
no, I don't have a baby or a husband for that matter
"Why?"
It was like a broken record-- we each said the same things several times. haha


sidenote #2
this video is bizarre but catchy and hey it has 4,000,000 plus views haha
(blogspot didn't want to upload it for some odd reason and I don't feel like messing with it)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJ3oHpup-pk

sidenote#3
I've recently gotten into 3 new music groups: The Script, Carolina Liar, and The Rocket Summer. The first two I've listened to several times but the last one is a new one but pretty good.

sidenote#4
I think I'm allergic to milk.. it could all be in my head but I don't thinks so :( I'm not ready to say bye to cereal or ice cream just yet.

okay this is what happens when I haven't blogged in a while-- I have too many little random things that I just have to get out. haha




1 comment:

hamesworth said...

This blog is you for sure ha ha. I really like sidenite three. I haven't heard of the first band but the rocket summer and carolina liar are awesome! You should also look up the band parachute. Peace!