Thursday, December 15, 2011

New house

This is what my kitchen looked like (needed the most contrast so I got it when it looked it's worst :)

This is what it now looks like now


I'm now working on my bedroom :) Hope it looks good when I'm done.

Okay, so I know that we get in a rut but seriously do not let your blinds get so dirty that your rags (yes, plural) look like this when you clean 3 blinds. That is an hour and a half of my life that I will never get back.





In other news, I never want to paint again. Good thing I have the living room and hallway yet.

2 comments:

Leighann said...

It looks great! Maybe this summer the kids and I could come visit you and paint your cabinets white like you want them. :) Can't wait to see the bedroom and living room.

Just Liz. said...

Looks so cute! Upload more pictures ;) glad you are liking your job!