Thursday, March 10, 2011

Design Nerd


Can we talk about how I love when people take the mundane, normal, often boring things and turn them into something inspiring and/or visually pleasing?

Like for example, Pure and Natural brand of soap. One of my roommates has it in the shower, and every, single morning I stare at it thinking it's so great!

Based on design, which would you rather use?

I don't even need you to answer that.

I've been inspired by lots of great things lately and wanted to share them with you, so here are some more examples.





Well, Spring Break '11 is almost here and I'm really excited to go with some of my closest friends to N. Florida. We're going to get tan, eat good food, have great quality time where one of us doesn't have to run off to a meeting or class, maybe take a trip to Disney , and just enjoy each others company before we set off in the real world. I'm also excited to see my sister and her family, my mom, and a family friend, who will all be 45 min away from our condo. It's going to be great.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY! You blogged!!:P Enjoy your last spring break...I love you!
CDay

Leighann said...

when are you going to go hiking in the mountains around pittsburgh? or see the museums (free!!) in Washington, Dc. Just sayin'