Monday, October 31, 2011

Life

I should be hearing back from a job opportunity today or even tomorrow. I think it's a good opportunity, it's just intimidating to think of moving somewhere totally different by myself. I'll let you guys know. Prayers are always appreciated ;) Until then, I am a morning supervisor at the University's gym and a new Starbucks barista. So much to learn but I work with great people so that is always a plus.

Happy Halloween! and Happy Birthday to my brother-in-law, Henry. I missed yet again the Thriller on Main in town near me. Every year they do the Thriller music video reenactment down main street and I'm sure they have other activities too but I don't know because I always forget about it. I was going to find a picture to represent this but zombies are creepy so I gave up pretty quickly.

Adam came last weekend and we had a friend take our engagement photos. It was good to spend quality time together. I'll post a picture preview later this week when I get them from my friend.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

so I came across your blog! it's exciting to hear how you're doing in life!miss your mom! We had dinner recently and got to catch up on each other's lives.... Life can get crazy and whatnot but I wanted to say that I think you're where God wants you to be. We don't know always why He does things the way He does or when but it's comforting to know we're in the palm of HIS hands and HIS timing is always perfect. I moved to a different state by myself so I know how scary it is but holding onto the faith we have in our Savior is the best place to be... we always learn along the way so enjoy this adventure the various job places you're working and the different kinds of people that are coming in your way til you get to what you want but more importantly where He wants you to be. Praying for you :) xoxo Michelle