This is what I'm doing this summer... other than my job, of course.
1. Watching the baby horses grow.....
2. Looking at nature while waiting for a tour of Mammoth cave.
3. Watching a lot of baseball....
4. Making cinnamon rolls from scratch for our friends and
then telling them we didn't when they found a pan of them on their doorstep.
4. Jamming to tunes with Marie in our sweet shades.
5. Watching movies and lots of TV ( I don't have any pictures of this of course....)
6. Wishing I was at the beach instead of the middle of Kentucky when it's this stinkin hot.
7. Cooking or trying to learn :)
8. Trying to find God in the everyday life.
9. Meeting people from the community and trying to learn from them.
10. Going to friends' concerts.
11. Getting excited for the last year of college.